SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site so please forgive me if I am posting this to the wrong section. I have recently purchased an 06 XC90 2.5t AWD and love most everything about it. My only frustration is the stereo (6 cd changer). I have been doing some research and it looks like a huge pain to be able to hardwire my ipod into the audio system (I really dont want to use fm transmitter). Does everyone use this Dension Gateway 500 product still or is there something better out there? I am also open to changing out the stereo but I would like to keep all of the function in the steering wheel. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any advice or tips.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Re: 06 XC90 Frustration (angrygnome)

Dension is currently the only thing that works with MOST. It's expensive but works great.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Re: (angrygnome)

Not that hard if you've done a few installs before. I purchased from Enfig and they were very helpfull on a couple of the finer points that Dension omits in the instructions. The Volvo specific parts are a little nuts. Follow the proper procedure before unplugging the CC module!!! Instructions are available in other threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts