SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06 S60R AWD Austin, TX 73K Miles--6spd GT Auto--Clear Title--Pristine--Tune, Exhaust, Intake, etc. $14800

I just posted my beloved 2006 R on craigslist. I'd much rather see an enthusiast with the caR so I'm posting here as well. Let me know if you have any questions or if I missed something. Thanks!

My wife and I just had a baby so I'm having to get rid of my "other" baby :) We are going to need something larger.....so up for sale is my beloved 2006 Volvo S60R All Wheel Drive 6-speed Automatic. It has 73,XXX Miles currently and is my daily driver. It is in excellent condition inside and out. There are a few parking lot dings but nothing major at all. The S60R is Volvo's flagship Sporty automobile. This one is definitely unique and is FULLY LOADED!!!! It has only been to the dealer or Austin Vol-tech (indy Volvo only mechanic in North Austin) for oil changes and maintenance.

It has a brand new batter, stock pop-up navigation with steering wheel controls, HID headlights, Parking Sensors, Sport Body Kit, Premium sound system with in-dash cd changer, heated and powered front seats, factory trunk spoiler, performance air filter, German 18" Ronal Wheels with BRAND NEW TIRES, less than 10 miles on them. I just purchased them (Nankang NS2's) this weekend!!! This volvo is equipped with a 2.5L 5 cylinder turbo motor. It does have an aftermarket Evolve 3" exhaust, cold air intake, TME lowering springs, Rica Stage 2 Computer ECU chip that can be turned on and off, IPD door pins, All weather mats and trunk mat, upgraded turbo control valve, plus much more.

The car has 300hp & 300ft lbs of torque stock....with the upgrades it's much more (approx 350hp). It's a very fun car to drive and I've always babied it. It's definitely a head turner. The 4C suspensions has 3 settings for comfort, sport, and advanced that can be changed with the push of a button.

This has been adult driven its whole life and garage kept. Clear Title. $14800 (priced to sell quickly)
Full-size spare is included.

PM me with questions or if you'd like to take a look at it.

The R is listed on Autotrader and Austin Craigslist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts