SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an exceptionally well cared for car. I bought it from Stillman Volvo outside Philly as a Certified Pre-Owned in 2008 with 29K on it. It was orgionally sold and serviced by Stillman. With the 100K factory bumper to bumper - it got everything it ever needed which turned out to be quite little.

I have records for every oil change since new. Trans serviced every 30-40K with 3309. Timiing belt replaced by Volvo at 104K, Only synthetic oil, Volvo filters, and 93 octane fuel. It has been garage kept, Treated to Groits and Lexol 3-4 times a year to keep it in excellent condition inside and out. Since I live in the North East PA, I have treated the undercarriage twice every winter with the Bowing product.

Brakes are practically new front and rear. Four brand new tires ($750) where put on just this weekend.

I have the origional window sticker, CPO window sticker from Stillman. I own the car free and clear with title in hand. Car Fax is Clean.

Dark Silver Metalic with Black Leather - sned me an email and I will send you pictures. For some reason I can not get them to post here...

141K, $7500 makes it yours

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Nice looking S60 and seems to be well cared for. GLWS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts