You guys must love picture threads like me :p

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Better After

Specs 245/35/19 Moda R6 5mm Spacer to clear BBKs extended bolts Hub centric, wheel centric

Before not working

After working and nice

Before

After

Before

After,
Specs: Pioneer Avic-Z140bt, Sirius Radio Tuner, HD radio, Blue tooth. IPOD, Traffic Tuner, Sirius BackSeat TV, Audiovox Vod85 8.5" LCD All in one DVD player unit(free), Metra Steering wheel control interface ASWC, Metra Double din dash kit(WARNING: DOES NOT FIT PROPERLY FOR A $69 retail kit)

Before during broad daylight

After At night time

Before

After

Before floor lights

After

before trunk looks like this

After trying out the handeling on the VR it looks like this

·
Registered
578 Posts
You guys must love picture threads like me :p
After,
Specs: Pioneer Avic-Z140bt, Sirius Radio Tuner, HD radio, Blue tooth. IPOD, Traffic Tuner, Sirius BackSeat TV, Audiovox Vod85 8.5" LCD All in one DVD player unit(free), Metra Steering wheel control interface ASWC, Metra Double din dash kit(WARNING: DOES NOT FIT PROPERLY FOR A $69 retail kit)
Besides the OE Volvo double din kit, I have never seen or heard of any of the other kits that fit well. I really like the wheels.

·
Registered
45 Posts
does your volvo factory navigation still work after you installed the pioneer system ?

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts
The last "Better After" photo looks like your V70R is setting lower. Looks good? If so, what springs did you you install?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No springs yet. OEM navigation does not
Work anymore, do you really want it to? It's God awful! That was a bargaining point for me. i don't want it, don't need it.

Did not know that Volvo made a double din that works on 05+ cars, only knew that they had one for 01-04 cars. I did get the Metra one to work with some work.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts