SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 V70R auto is going on the block. The car has served me well, but it's time to move on. I bought the car in March of '15 and have put approximately 30k miles on it. It does have some needs at the moment - windshield cracked recently, front end bushings, window regulator, faulty right turn signal (have new volvo assembly), inop sunroof - but the biggest issue is it has some hail damage. I have a Flickr gallery of 33 initial pics and I have tried to show the hail damage. It's not that bad, but it's noticeable. A new hood, dent removal on the roof and doors would all but eliminate it. I just never bothered. Mechanically sound to a great degree. Undercarriage is said to be in very good shape. Recent BC coilovers. Original 4C struts available. Just turned 100k miles last month or so. I bought the car with 69,600 miles.

I don't want to see it parted out. It's really in too good of condition for that. Interior is in real nice shape.

Flickr gallery with initial pics. Many more will be uploaded

What is this thing worth?? Considering ebay or CL at the moment, if not here.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would guess you could easily sell it for ~ 8 grand. Being a Texas car makes it interesting for a buyer.
i appreciate the information. i guess i'll move forward, prepping it for sale, and list it here initially. if nothing happens here, i can try an ebay auction or CL, i guess. i'd prefer fair money and an easy transaction where the person knows exactly what they are buying - preferably having seen it in person.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts