SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have an almost brand new throttle body. Has 1000 miles max on it. $225 plus shipping and fees.

Fits 05-07 Volvo s60r and v70r. Your car will most likely need to be paired to this unit via software.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Volvo branded or Bosch branded?

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Any chance you could snap a pic of it?

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
No pairing required BTW. It's technically not an ETM, it's an ETA. It's not in the CAN, it's treated like a MAF or coil pack. Should also fit anything post ETM. IIRC there's no distinct ETA for 05+ after the CAN was updated.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is still available. Buyer has not reached out to me so first come first serve

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Would this not work on an 04 SR/VR?

FCP Euro, FWIW, claims the 04 is the same as the 05. I'm just trying to figure out if this could serve as spare for both of my R's or just one of them.

EDIT: If this will work from 04-07 R's, then I'm in.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would this not work on an 04 SR/VR?

FCP Euro, FWIW, claims the 04 is the same as the 05. I'm just trying to figure out if this could serve as spare for both of my R's or just one of them.
Personally I thought they were different. That is on you to confirm please!

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Everything I can find (IPD, FCP, Volvo Parts Lisle, etc) says they are the same from mid-2002 through 2007.

Is yours Part #30711554?

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
I was looking back at the photo you sent me in December. Is that a crack across the bolt hole or a hair?

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
As long as that thing in the picture is just a hair or something and not a crack in the housing, I'll buy this.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Payment sent. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts