SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting a feeler for my 05 manual R which has extensive mods. It has 20k on the built enging and a lil over 130k on chassis. Engine is sleeved by Darton and has higher compression pistons. Everything in eng such as oil pump timing belt etc were changed to new for the built engine. While the engine was out the clutch and slave cylinder were changed as well as flywheel. Angle gear was changed and resealed. Struts and related parts were changed about a yr ago as well as tires. Exhaust is ipd downpipe and elevate cat back. Upgraded sway bars all around as well as rear under chassis brace, trunk and engine chassis brace. I am also running a fuzzy phmic, aquamist, audi s4 mafs, snabb intake and hiton 2.5 tune. I will give the new owner the vida/dice unit used to dl tunes etc. Interior is in excellent shape. I also have a boost gauge and upgraded cbv as well as upgraded tcv rec by Hilton.Im probably missing some items bc of all the mods. Price is 10k or best offer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some better pics of my beautiful R

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a price-10k

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
There is a price-10k
The formatting is probably why they missed the price. It could help to edit the post and add a line break after the price so that the pictures sit below the text instead of sharing a line with it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason in my tapatalk screen its not on same line as pics. Im neg on price. I love the car but have 3 vehicles right now.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
would you be willing to ship the car to tampa florida? buyer will pay shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Definately.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
can you post some pictures of the interior and engine bay please?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes no problem.Sun I will be back home and hopefully this rain will stop and I can put up some better pics.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
awesome! thank you.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi guys-its still raining here so I took the best pics I could considering the weather.The passenger fender chipped and is starting to rust. I think this happened when my eibachs rusted and cracked.eibach sent me a new set. I was going to replace this fender after winter.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20151227/f583d164bbebaa8e42e11669b15ba1ed.jpg[/IMG

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The car is actually dirty now but looks pretty good in pics! I was going to give her a good vac n bath today and some leather care before the cold but will have to wait bc its raining again. I have the upgraded wheel as you can see in pics. It has a nice feel to it and still appears stock and luxurious. I also changed my glove box a month or 2 ago bc the tabs had broken and it would collapse. I like to keep everything up to date. I actually just had the dem repaired my xemodex and it now has a lifetime warranty n they rebuild it to make it waterproof and better. The new dem really improved the ride-its nice and soft now and doesnt crash.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts