SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I recently moved from Canada to Europe and i'm trying to register my Volvo in Germany ; i went to do the technical inspection and there is a complain that the headlight is not projecting a strait light with a 45 angled line on the outside when projected on their device to check the "height" of the beam; i've looked on the internet to see if i can get more information about any headlight focus adjustment and i came across youtube over a video that shows how to adjust the headlight.... to my surprise the light projected on the wall was similar to my car , a diffuse wide light somehow focused not the "line " the service guy was looking for; is this something common to this kind of headlight that the S60R is equipped with or do i need to replace the head lights with an European version?
I'm attaching a drawing i made to explain what supposed to be projected on the light checking device.
I just want to mention that i passed the technical inspection my 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander that i have imported as well, but that car has normal halogen light , not Xenon like the Volvo....
Any advice will be grateful.
Thank you!!

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzv0OL1o9NfeVUlfOHJDT0VZNFU/view?usp=sharing[/video]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts