SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Re: (chromecarz00)

I dont know sh**! I dont want anything to do with this guy I'll end up in the middle of another 15 page internet meme disaster

·
Registered
981 Posts
Re: 05 s40 2.4i --- looking for comp.. (nme95k)

Quote, originally posted by nme95k »
not looking for comp with someone with 500hp lol...

i just painted the rims, engine and other stuff. cost about $50-$100 for all the stuff.

just wanna see what everyone or someone else did to their car.. the small simple stuff...

to be clear.. i have original grills and fog light covers... they were the plastic type. i wanted them to look finished, and detailed.

so i painted sanded, primed, painted, and clear coated them black. along with the side view mirrors... they were passion red, now they are black too.

engine has lots of red with copper.

waterfall floating radio is black/red.

im also trying to paint the ac/heat vents on the dash red or black but does anyone know how to safely take them out with no scratching or cracking?

A picture says 1000 words...or something like that. post up some pix man, all sounds nice on paper, but how does it look

btw, how's your other paint project coming along. I'm sure a lot of people (including myself) are dying to see the outcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.