SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this on the facebook group but a lot of the guys there are real flaky... As in lots of interest and then when I ask them for their address and give them my paypal they go silent.

I am not sure if this will get moved or not but I'm not trying to run a business here just getting rid of some extra stock I have.

Like many of us P2 owners my cupholder insert died a crunchy, worn out, stale death. It really was done in when my wife played the 'how big of a drink can I get in here' game.

So I designed a template and bought some rubber stock and cut some out, I am just trying to get rid of the rest of the rubber stock, so once it is all used up I do not plan on making anymore of these... I would say I have enough stock to make seven more. I will not make rears or 04 pieces I don't have an 04 template, and the rears are made from 1/32 rubber while fronts are made from 1/16 rubber.

One on the left is the one I made, the one on the right is my old one:

I hand cut these out, so they are not precision, but they look damned good in my opinion:

Here is mine installed:

And here is one I made for a redbull can but the guy never wanted it, so I still have it now:

I am giving them away for 8.00 shipped, just to cover shipping materials and my time. I ship them in an envelope attached to cardboard to maker sure they do not get damaged:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Don't need one, just wanted to say nice work.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price is 8.00 shipped anywhere in the US. International is 9.50.

Thanks for the kind words...

Two are gone. Four left, maybe five, have to see how many I can get out of the rubber I have left

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
856 Posts
PM'd!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Four are gone, after I got home from work I realized I have a little more than I thought, can probably make 8 or 9.

In other words probably have enough material for 5 more.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Need it, pm’d, will Venmo now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shipped everyone's but international, (Canada ect..) and Bob.

I didn't get to the office in time to ship in person, I like to verify postage on international shipments, so ill get it out through ups tomorrow.
And Bob didn't get me an address.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Do you have anymore? I’ll take one. I looked at mine and it is missing. I’m away till Monday but can PayPal then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These are tentatively all spoken for, holding the last one for Hunter until I hear back on if he indeed wants it

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of people who use that cup holder. I don't drink stuff while I'm driving so I took the insert out of mine when I brought the car home back in 2005 and it's been on a shelf in the garage for the past 14 years. I prefer to use the front console area as storage as it's easier to access than the rear console area.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts