SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,125 Posts
Re: '05+ Center Console Cupholder Install... (Sue Esponte)

I ordered one and was gonna install it myself, but chickened out ... My dealer only wanted 3 tenths of an hour labor (which I would have gladly paid), but when they found they had to replace my head unit, installed it for free

Contrary to your situation, my wife loves it. She giggles every time she sees it do it's whole unfolding thing. She thinks it's "funny".

· Registered
1,125 Posts
Re: (slowrey)

Slowery, after my install I pulled out the Cup Holders from under the sliding metal door. This was my intent all along as I wanted MORE storage space than the cubby provided. I never have any more than 1 cup of anything in my car at a time, if at all (usually my wife brings something cold to drink on a long trip).

So now I have a single Cup Holder (and can use the others under the armrest if I REALLY need to), plenty of close at hand storage for garage door opener or other bulky items under the metal door, and CD jewel cases fit perferctly in the main storage bin under the Armrest ... about 10 or 12 of them I suppose. Also have the SunGlass Holder to keep those out of the way

· Registered
1,125 Posts
Re: '05+ Center Console Cupholder Install... (Our R)

Quote, originally posted by Our R »

So sad this is a PG rated forum.

I can't keep supplying straight lines like this ... eventually somebody will have to bite

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.