SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im needing to replace my sleeve and do a reseal on the angle gear.

Since I'm going to be in there is there any upgrades I can do?

Is there a upgraded sleeve I can get for the autos? vs the oem

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I can prove in theory they are better because the material is stronger and the fit is a little tighter. I haven't had a single failure with over 60 M66 collars out in the world in the past 2 years.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Great news we now have 3 for sure and one Maybe. I have estimated the price to be somewhere from 360.00 to 420.00 is that close ?

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
As soon as you have a rough estimate I will be out there looking for others to get in on this. If we get close I might just buy two :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
in for one.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Are the 05 the same as the 06 & 07 ?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
The 5spd and 6spd GT collars are different but similar enough that I'm hoping I can quote both together and still bring down the prices similar to ordering all of just one type. Depends how much more work has to be done to the machine setup between the two designs. If we're lucky I'll be able to order three 5spd and three 6spd at the same price I'd get for ordering six 6spd collars.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Consider the six 6spd or done

·
Registered
335 Posts
Shoot me a PM if you hear anything about the 05. I'm having an angle gear / sleeve issue. I'd like to see what the price is going to be before I purchase OEM or yours.

I was just talking to ElementR about the fact that the 05 auto didn't have the upgraded sleeve. What timing!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
How much of a deposit do you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I hope someone can help me understand why there have been two complete group buys on the manual Collar and we are having a hard time getting five commitments let alone deposits on the GT :confused:

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts