SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 VR part out is OVER JUNE 23/09

is OVER JUNE 23/09Headed to Arizona for a couple weeks on Thursday, but have also promised my wife that this car will be gone by July, so I need to rekindle momentum.

Major doodads are gone (wheels, brakes, interior, gauges, transmission (for me), cargo cover, mirrors (all), bumper grilles, front bumper, steering wheel, misc pieces..........), but still lots around.

Sitting waiting to go:

Front struts and springs - somebody might want em for $200 SOLD.
Volvo OEM Ipod adapter SOLD!
Mudflaps SOLD!
Full exhaust
Pad from above the instrument clusterSOLD
Bunch of interior trim - ask - I'll likely have it
Headlamps (mounts are fubarred, no ballasts, chip in passenger lens) for somebody's project SOLD.
Alternator
AC Compressor

Car has the rear spoiler if anyone wants that, prefer to sell the entire ligtgate, but it'd be a bugger to ship. 3/4 doors are good and come with everything, but the interior panels. Glove box has a scratch on it, but is still there. R manifold is (SOLD
as of May 12). KKK turbo is SOLD.

Had planned to pull the speakers and sell them seperately, but it's too much of a PITA for me, so not selling the sound system as a whole. Will seperate the rear pillar speakers, the HU SOLD! and the amp if anyone wants those individually.

Let me know your needs/wants. Again, headed to Arizona for a couple weeks, so nothing'd happen 'til late in the month.

Cheers to all!

Modified by SKI-R at 1:25 PM 5-12-2009

Modified by SKI-R at 11:56 AM 5-25-2009

Modified by SKI-R at 7:44 PM 5-25-2009

Modified by SKI-R at 7:56 PM 5-25-2009

Modified by SKI-R at 8:59 PM 5-26-2009

Modified by SKI-R at 1:12 PM 5-31-2009

Modified by SKI-R at 1:19 PM 6-23-2009

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rues R - think I IMd you re the console. FOrgot to mention that the shift plate is also gone on that.

craina - rear sway bar is yours if you want. IM what you figure it's worth.

SJ04V70R_NV - indeed the M66. If I can figure out how to get the damn ball off you can have it for $25 plus shipping. In fact, if I can get it off tomorrow (looking to be silly busy, but I'll try), then I can mail it on my way through Nevada. Oh, and yeah your second for mudflaps.

Thanks to all, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys - had the proverbial BAAAAD day today. Brother in law died AND then the mother in law ended up with an emergency triple bypass. I had no time to do anything car related. Sincerest apologies to all, hope you understand. Additionally, Arizona trip is cancelled, we're headed to the Coast in the a.m. for a week or two, so shipping (and probably my responses) are going to be delayed accordingly.

I'll IM all who have IMd me in the last couple days with a similar update.

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Sorry to here that dave.

enjoy the trip or what you can out of it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.