SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 S60R Front Struts

I picked up a set of R struts earlier this year from another member but now that mine is totaled I have no use for them. I was told they had 600 miles when 1 began to seep so they were exchanged under warranty. They look pretty clean. <p>Anyone interested in local pickup? Looks like they would be pretty expensive to ship, but if someone would like to package and ship let me know from 60538. <p>Send me a message<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by ILRDriver at 8:08 PM 8-3-2009</i>

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 04 S60R Struts (ILRDriver)

Several questions. Would love local pickup or will ship, but base it off of 60538. I really would like these out of the garage on Saturday so I can start my new car project work.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 04 S60R Front Struts (ILRDriver)

Congrats to DWBF1. Message sent, please send payment by Friday.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

DWBF1 is out<br>Next in line is SHIFT_S60R, message left.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>ILRDriver</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I picked up a set of R struts earlier this year from another member but now that mine is totaled I have no use for them. I was told they had 600 miles when 1 began to seep so they were exchanged under warranty. They look pretty clean. <p>Anyone interested in local pickup? Looks like they would be pretty expensive to ship, but if someone would like to package and ship let me know from 60538. <p>Send me a message<p><br><i>Modified by ILRDriver at 8:08 PM 8-3-2009</i></TD></TR></TABLE><p>Hello, If these are still available, are they just the fronts or front and rear?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sorry folks, I have been out of town on business.<br> I had 3 takers but no one ever sent money<p>They are still available and I will ship if you are willing to pay the shipping.<p>Please <B>PM</B> me if you are interested. I would like to move these as they are just setting in my garage.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 04 S60R Front Struts (torino)

Yes, still available. PM me your offer and zip code and I will let you know the shipping cost. They will ship next day once payment received via paypal.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 04 S60R Front Struts (Scott Hart)

Available, Front two only.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, Daniel here. Looking for two front struts for my 04' s60R. Do you still have yours for sale?. Also need the mountings if you have them. <br>Please let me know. You cal call me at 916-599-3340 or email at [email protected]<br> Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (motodan10)

Been slow to get back to this forum as I have been at the M35 forums lately.<p>To make this easier, I am going to list all my left over stuff on ebay if anyone is interested. I wont be checking back here so if you are interested just jump over to E-Bay.<p><A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320437560202" TARGET="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...60202</A><p>This stuff will either sell or it is going in the dumpster as I have an order from the wife to clear the garage before it snows.<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by ILRDriver at 12:02 PM 10-18-2009</i>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts