SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a V70R and I love the extra room so I am posting this for sale. Please contact me through email [email protected] with S60R as the title if interested.

2004 Silver S60R 6sp with Sport Body Kit (No winglets). 76K miles. 18in Pegasus wheels with Goodyear Eagle GT tires 10/32 all around. All Brake Pads have around 70% life left. Suspension is in great shape with fully functional 4C system. The interior is in great shape and the Nordkap leather interior is in great shape. - Listed on the service history is a warranty service for Upholstery Front 3997553- I am not sure what that is but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the leather on the drivers seat

Included in the list of Volvo service history are the following I figured I would highlight.
Angle Gear was replaced under warranty @ around 40K miles
New Clutch Kit replaced under warranty @ around 40K miles
HU-803 Head unit replaced under warranty @ around 40K miles

Mobil 1 oil used
I recently replaced the shift knob with a new one, New K&N filter, IPD upper engine mount, EST LED interior light kit with puddle lights and license plate lights, Used Forever Black on the exterior trim, 35% tint all around with a strip on the windshield
When starting up in the past the system says Alarm Service Required and it goes away after 5-10 seconds- I have been told it is most likely the alarm horn/ connection.
Other than that there are no other codes or messages at all. Also This message has not been coming on at all recently.

Comes with OEM rubber mats
New Nordkap carpet mats still in the plastic
2 Key Fob keys and 1 valet key
owners manual
Spare tire kit looks to have never been used in the trunk

VIN# YV1RH52Y142416868
Clean Carfax No accident history and I have a Clear Title in hand

$14K
Located in Grand Rapids MI

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,802 Posts
When did you purchase the car?
When were the pictures taken? If not recently, you need to post current photos.
What happened to the winglets?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car was purchased 03/12
All pictures are a few days old other than the first which is from a few weeks ago before the winglets met their match with an inclined driveway.
Mesoam- thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts