SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would anyone have a guess as to how much a new factory leather kit (23 pieces) for an 04/05 R would be worth? They are Gobi. Something like this. I can't find anything comparable online but have seen some single seat covers/Skins on Ebay.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not necessarily, I am just trying to find out if anyone knows how much these would be worth and if there would be anyone who would want them. My R has some other stuff I need to get straightened out before I get to the seats, but I may do some seat work at some point.

·
Super Moderator
8,700 Posts
04 and 05 are not interchangeable. My understanding is that the leather would be either 04 or 05-07. Just FYI.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
If it were at atacama, a bunch.

The tan/gobi leather will be worth less but still a good amount.

The 04 seats are different than the 06's I'm not sure when the change happened, probably 05 up is different.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
If it's the OEM Bridge of Weir leather I would say a couple of grand but I don't really know.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. The listing says 04/05 S60R leather so I guess I will need to find out which exactly it is. If I can figure out how much an actual set like this sells/would sell for then I would know whether or not it would be worth it to buy these.

A google search doesn't bring anything like this up. What would you search for to try to find a comparable?

I talked to the guy and he said they are from a company in California that makes these, so they may not be Volvo OEM covers. I would assume that would greatly decrease the value, but can't find anything like this online. Anyone have any thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts