SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 s60 turbo awd part out. silver with dark grey interior. let me know if anyone needs anything. no wheels or tires and front bumper damaged. hit in rf corner but car still runs and drives. call or text or 914 469 8617 or pm please. thanks

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
PM'd about a few odd bits…

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Anything aftermarket on this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
where are you located? May be interested in some body panels. Mine has some minor hail damage that bugs the heck out of me. Looking for trunk lid, drivers door, hood..

·
Registered
518 Posts
this guy is a joke..tried to get front caliper brackets for 35$ shipped..he tells me oh I can get 25$ for cores..you can't get cores buckwheat unless you buy a new one with a core charge..wouldn't waste my time with this guy

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a have a buyer who buys cores so why am i a joke. dont be a cheap ass then. go to your scrap yard and buy them. if the price is too high no one said you had to buy them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and also to respond to dannoman007 i believe i hooked you up with some rivets you needed that no one else would sell you that cheap. guess you forgot that since i am a joke. lol if you forgot you can check your old pm's

·
Registered
518 Posts
Good call ,still cores are 6 bucks like I sent you,also new return,brackets are 23$.. Guess what 2 blocks away and...there's a warranty on those brackets..50$ shipped for you wore out garbage for caliper brackets is ridiculous seeing you can ship priority mail for 10 bucks..ya its a joke because I already have those brackets as t5.and s60 are the same..the calipers is what I needed so guess jokes on us both..haha.
P.S. thanks for rivets,still in the package along with the others I bought from the other 3 folks who sold them to me..how's that for a tight ass junior boy????

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good call ,still cores are 6 bucks like I sent you,also new return,brackets are 23$.. Guess what 2 blocks away and...there's a warranty on those brackets..50$ shipped for you wore out garbage for caliper brackets is ridiculous seeing you can ship priority mail for 10 bucks..ya its a joke because I already have those brackets as t5.and s60 are the same..the calipers is what I needed so guess jokes on us both..haha.
P.S. thanks for rivets,still in the package along with the others I bought from the other 3 folks who sold them to me..how's that for a tight ass junior boy????
All the calipers are the same except for an r model. I know what you sent me but my core guy pays 25 each for complete calipers. That's what I go with. Sorry we couldn't work out a deal. Btw the brake rotor size was an option. I have seen plenty of cars with different size rotors on it. Not awd or t5 came with the larger rotors. Only way to know for sure is to check or do run the vin through a vida.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Don't worry about it,guy on here giving me a set for 25$ shipped,getting set of new centric OEM rotors for 48$, and German tekata pads for 35$, pretty sweet deal,and going to feel oh so good!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
How about the thermostat and the housing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
buyer beware nothing. jerk off dannoman007 pm'd me to buy the caliper brackets again. he said 35 shipped. I said lets me halfway at 40. he gets pissed. oh well. looks like from all his posts he jews everyone down anyway. oh well

1 - 20 of 29 Posts