SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 01 T5 V70<BR>what gains could i get from:<BR>intake<BR>chip<BR>exhaust<BR>and who has good parts and prices<P>

·
Registered
59 Posts
well Intake doesn't make a huge difference cause your Forced Induction. Look into increasing the size of your downpipe. I think it's 1.85 now 2.25 would be a good route to go. <P>Chip I am thinking somewhere around 40hp. You want to do a chip last though because they need to program the chip for all your other mods. IPD is very well known but it's about $900. Look into some European Companies. I have heard good things about a few of them. <P>Exhaust is about 10-12 hp, if you go with 2.75 or larger. Also make sure you use a kit where the cat is removed and a high-pass performance cat is used. Look into having one made from a muffler shop. <P>I am looking into all of the things you mentioned as well. I ran into a guy last night with a 95 850 T5 and he has done quite a few different mods and so forth. I am going to e mail him and he is going to give me a list of **** to get and from where. IPD is reliable but extremely expensive. I have heard Excellent things of there ANti sways though. <P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts