SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my 2001 s60 t5 before I potentially waste your time reading this it needs a transmission. That being said it has 186xxx miles on it and runs great. Theres a dent/scrape in the drivers side door. Aside from those issues the car is pretty much spot less I was pretty crazy about keeping it clean. If you are interested e-mail me at [email protected] for questions or pictures.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Tranny or clutch?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Tranny or clutch?
Questions in ENGLISH please

and the correct question would be:
Automatic or manual transmission?

What would tranny or clutch have to do with anything when he already said is needs a TRANSMISSION!
Now, almost all of us (I guess except you) would assume he means automatic, pretty rarely does a manual need a new transmission

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
And some us would also read the title that says 5spd.....soooooooo

Tranny or clutch??

·
Registered
2,191 Posts

What would tranny or clutch have to do with anything when he already said is needs a TRANSMISSION!
Now, almost all of us (I guess except you) would assume he means automatic, pretty rarely does a manual need a new transmission
Try taking the dik out of your a$$. It's a simple question did he mean it actually needs a new transmission or just a clutch. Some people confuse the two. He said it was a 5 speed, so I assumed it was a manual, hence why I asked "tranny or clutch." If its automatic obviously my question doesn't apply.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts

Are you serious??

·
Registered
272 Posts
crawl back in your hole JRL

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
How much are you asking for this car? Is it driveable at all?

·
Registered
104 Posts

Wow you are a pompous dick head.
How much are you looking to get for the car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts