SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting this out as a feeler to help me decide what to do with it.

Your name: Neil
Make/Model: Volvo V70R
Year: 2000
Mileage: 191,200
Color: silver with charcoal gray interior
Transmission:AT
Condition: Running great now. $2000 fuel pump job did it.
Body 6/10. Paint is good with scrapes but a few dents including a large one on the back door that PDR can fix.
Interior 8.5/10. Normal wear on drivers seat, all others look new.

Option packages: Dolby surround with center channel. Aluminum trim

Selling Price: Now that it runs I'm asking $5500
Contact Information: PM or [email protected]

Accidents- Wife hit a deer last fall with it and did some superficial body damage. No damage to the frame. I replaced every broken part(headlight wipers need to be installed) and you cant tell it ever happened.

Maintenance- Oil changed per Volvo recommendation(7k miles). Radiator 1 year old. 5 new plugs, 3 new coils. Its due for a timing belt.

Upgrades- IPD tune. Stock tune is currently on it, but I will include all the files and cable so you can flash it back once you get it going. IPD TCV(stock included). IPD HD CBV with Blue spring installed(PITA). IPD Black mesh grill was damaged in deer strike. Straightened but not reinstalled(stock waterfall in place)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've gotten several messages about this car and I guess I should update the post.
The fuel pump has been replaced and the car now runs "like new" -dealer quote. I have ordered $350 worth of parts to revamp the rear brakes.
I will still sell it if I get a good enough offer but I'm no longer actively selling it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts