SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all - we’ve been getting a ton of requests regarding our “Certified by Volvo” Warranty Upgrades, and as the market is growing rapidly, we took the liberty of extending an even further discount to help with the overall cost. Use promocode “SWEDESPEEDCPO” for $500.00 off any CPO upgrade plan.

Use the link here to place your order online: https://vip.steingold.com/shop/vip-certified-by-volvo-upgrades/8

If any questions, don’t hesitate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UPDATE: the promo code has been changed to “SWEDESPEEDCPO” to more clearly indicate the exclusivity to Swedespeed Forum members. Rest assured, the $500.00 discount has remained the same. Volvo vehicles work best with Genuine Volvo parts, and the VIP Certified upgrade plans ensure only OEM parts are used.

Labor Day weekend should help spark this new initiative, so please share with those who are purchasing a “Certified by Volvo” vehicle today, or in the near future.

Note: Be sure to validate that your local dealer has marked your vehicle as “Certified by Volvo” (5 Years/Unlimited Miles) to ensure eligibility for our upgrade plans.

If any questions, let us know!

Purchase online now: https://vip.steingold.com/shop/vip-certified-by-volvo-upgrades/8

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent, thanks for the update. A colleague of mine recently purchased a CPO Volvo, but it was over 30 days ago - can she still purchase the extension and use the discount code?
Although the 30-day policy is a valid one, it wouldn’t be the first CPO Upgrade we’ve gotten authorized after that period. Advise your colleague to place the order online, and she’ll be more than pleased. And use the SWEDESPEEDCPO promocode!

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Several Certified Upgrade orders so far this week with the new promo code. The ultimate goal is to ensure aftermarket plans are not applied to Certified vehicles. Thanks to all and glad to help!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
"Select Term/Mileage" - for instance, "7 years/100 k miles" mean from now or from in-service date?
Thanks

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Select Term/Mileage" - for instance, "7 years/100 k miles" mean from now or from in-service date?
Thanks
Certified Upgrade plans are always from Original in-service date, and total mileage.

Normal VIP Extended Warranty plans are “ADDITIVE” which means the years start on the WARRANTY PURCHASE DATE and mileage shown on the contract is ADDED to your odometer. Example: vehicle with 16,495 miles and purchases a 7yr/100,000 Mile Plan will be valid 7 years from today, or 116,495 total miles.

Great question.

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please remember to share this thread with those who recently purchased a Certified vehicle - Volvo Corporate is getting a lot of feedback that dealers are selling aftermarket warranty plans that are claiming to be “Certified” Upgrades. There is only one VIP Certified Upgrade plan, and they are listed in the link below:
https://vip.steingold.com/shop/vip-certified-by-volvo-upgrades/8

And with the promocode SWEDESPEEDCPO, the pricing will surely be the lowest nationwide.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please remember to share this thread with those who recently purchased a Certified vehicle - Volvo Corporate is getting a lot of feedback that dealers are selling aftermarket warranty plans that are claiming to be “Certified” Upgrades. There is only one VIP Certified Upgrade plan, and they are listed in the link below:

And with the promocode SWEDESPEEDCPO, the pricing will surely be the lowest nationwide.

This might be a silly question, but can this discount be applied to certified coverage purchased at a different dealer? I bought my '20 XC90 two weeks ago from a dealer in California, and purchased the platinum coverage with it. Just not sure if this is a deal offered by the Steingold dealer, or if it is nation-wide?

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

This might be a silly question, but can this discount be applied to certified coverage purchased at a different dealer? I bought my '20 XC90 two weeks ago from a dealer in California, and purchased the platinum coverage with it. Just not sure if this is a deal offered by the Steingold dealer, or if it is nation-wide?
Unfortunately, no. The discount is valid for online CPO purchases from Steingold only.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Unfortunately, no. The discount is valid for online CPO purchases from Steingold only.
That’s what I figured but thanks for the answer!

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IMPORTANT CPO UPDATE: Due to multiple inquiries regarding the “30-days from vehicle purchase” disclaimer, we have submitted a request for adjustment on the time period for purchasing the CPO upgrade.

Effective immediately, any vehicle currently covered by the “Certified by Volvo” (5 Year/Unlimited Miles) coverage is now eligible for the CPO Upgrade plans below. These plans can now be purchased at ANYTIME during the ownership period, as long as the 5 Year/Unlimited Mile coverage is still valid. Vehicles with previously expired coverage will no longer be eligible.

This decision was made in response to a high number of third-party aftermarket warranty plans applied to vehicles by non-participating dealers. This does not help the brand, and vehicle quality will suffer due to aftermarket parts/etc.

If any customers with third-party coverage would like to add the CPO Upgrade plans to their vehicles, use the link below to purchase your upgrade online: https://vip.steingold.com/shop/vip-certified-by-volvo-upgrades/8

For cancellation of your current third-party plans, contact your local dealer for instructions.

PROMOCODE: SWEDESPEEDCPO ($350.00)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great job!

Hello, new comer to this forum. Want to share my case to friends. I bought a 2016 XC90 CPO just more than one month ago. My wife really enjoys it. We know from friends that Volvo SPA XC90 is all good but reliability reputation. The dealer was kind of pushing us to buy extended warranty and we finally accepted it. Previously we bought extended warranties for our other cars and all of them were from the manufactures. This time it was from the 3rd party insurance company. That's the only thing I don't feel really comfortable. Then on this Tuesday day I found this forum and by the good chance I saw this topic in the first page. I applied using the link and later I found that actually I have owned the car for 31 days. But my application went through online and I got the order confirmation. Soon I received response from Michael and he quickly deal all my questions and removed the 30-day validate time for a contract. I signed the contract for a platinum coverage in less than 24 hours since I applied. The total cost is much better than the 3rd party warranty after got $350 discount and with better policy. Really appreciate the fast work and help from Michael for my case. Definitely recommend if some one goes for CPO warranty upgraded like me. Thanks again Michael! _David :)

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello, new comer to this forum. Want to share my case to friends. I bought a 2016 XC90 CPO just more than one month ago. My wife really enjoys it. We know from friends that Volvo SPA XC90 is all good but reliability reputation. The dealer was kind of pushing us to buy extended warranty and we finally accepted it. Previously we bought extended warranties for our other cars and all of them were from the manufactures. This time it was from the 3rd party insurance company. That's the only thing I don't feel really comfortable. Then on this Tuesday day I found this forum and by the good chance I saw this topic in the first page. I applied using the link and later I found that actually I have owned the car for 31 days. But my application went through online and I got the order confirmation. Soon I received response from Michael and he quickly deal all my questions and removed the 30-day validate time for a contract. I signed the contract for a platinum coverage in less than 24 hours since I applied. The total cost is much better than the 3rd party warranty after got $350 discount and with better policy. Really appreciate the fast work and help from Michael for my case. Definitely recommend if some one goes for CPO warranty upgraded like me. Thanks again Michael! _David :)
Glad to help! Thanks for sharing the kind words!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Can I still get an extended warranty on a vehicle thats still within the factory warranty period, but was not certified (i.e. bought new, but has more than 1,000 miles on it)?

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Can I still get an extended warranty on a vehicle thats still within the factory warranty period, but was not certified (i.e. bought new, but has more than 1,000 miles on it)?
Yes, of course! Customize your VIP Extended Warranty plan with the VIP Portal below and purchase directly online. All available promo codes are built into the backend to ensure the pricing that populates is the highest discount available. If any questions, don’t hesitate!

Click here:
https://direct.darwinautomotive.com/Home/Dealer/77cc91da-597e-4eba-8468-77ee099fef93

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, of course! Customize your VIP Extended Warranty plan with the VIP Portal below and purchase directly online. All available promo codes are built into the backend to ensure the pricing that populates is the highest discount available. If any questions, don’t hesitate!

Click here:
https://direct.darwinautomotive.com/Home/Dealer/77cc91da-597e-4eba-8468-77ee099fef93

I don't see a place to enter the code. I filled out the form and got all the way to the payment part, but I don't see a price lower than what is available on the website.

Edit: I'm interested in the Extended Warranty plan.

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi John, thanks for shopping with us. How many miles are on your vehicle? If 1,000 or MORE, the Darwin Direct Portal below already takes into account all available discounts - the pricing that shows online already includes the maximum promocode discounts, as the checkout tool does not support promo codes.

For vehicles with 1,000 or LESS, use the site below (this site fully supports the use of promo codes)

https://vip.steingold.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi John, thanks for shopping with us. How many miles are on your vehicle? If 1,000 or MORE, the Darwin Direct Portal below already takes into account all available discounts - the pricing that shows online already includes the maximum promocode discounts, as the checkout tool does not support promo codes.

For vehicles with 1,000 or LESS, use the site below (this site fully supports the use of promo codes)

https://vip.steingold.com

I have 991, so I'm just under the 1K mark. When I put the coupon code in, it says $0.00.
no-promo.jpg

·
Vendor
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts