SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again I am toying around with the idea of selling my T5-R. The car has 80,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. Any ideas on what I could expect to get for it?

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re:  Yellow 850 T5-R...how much could I sell it for? (Lost240)

Blue Book Private Party Report <br>California • October 17, 2002 <p>1995 Volvo 850 T-5 R Sedan 4D<br> <p>Engine: 5-Cyl. 2.3L Turbo<br>Trans: Automatic<br>Drive: Front Wheel Drive<br>Mileage: 80,000<br> <p> <br>Equipment <br> Air Conditioning<br>Power Steering<br>Power Windows<br>Power Door Locks<br>Cruise Control<br> AM/FM Stereo<br>Cassette<br>Dual Front Air Bags<br>ABS (4-Wheel)<br>Leather<br> Dual Power Seats<br>Moon Roof<br>Rear Spoiler<br>Premium Wheels<p> <p>Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent <br>"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks great, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. It should pass a smog inspection. The engine compartment should be clean, with no fluid leaks. The paint is glossy and the body and interior are free of any wear or visible defects. There is no rust. The tires are the proper size and match and are new or nearly new. A clean title history is assumed. This is an exceptional vehicle. <p> <br>Private Party Value $12,200 <br>Private Party value represents what you might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your own used car to another private party. <p> <br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts