filter by category
- Polestar Optimisations released for Volvo’s T5 and D4 engines
- K-PAX Racing Sale on S60 T5 Performance Exhausts
- KPAX Performance Launches New Website
ViVA Performance announces the availability of custom tailored, performance software upgrades for Volvo S40, V50, C30 and C70 (P1 chassis) models. Through an exclusive partnership with Hilton Tuning, custom ECU tuning programs are now available for the popular Volvo P1 chassis, which use the Bosch Motronic ME9 engine management hardware/software system. Various “Stages” of ECU Performance Software will be available for your S40, V50, C30 and C70, in addition to custom tailored performance add-ons and upgrade options.
Hilton Tuning is the first U.S. based custom tuner for the Volvo P1 chassis. You no longer have to wait for an obscure, remote tuner half way around the world to prepare a “best guess” tune for your car.
- Stage 1 $500
Designed for stock or lightly modified vehicles
- Stage 2 $600
Designed for vehicles equipped with 3” Performance Downpipe
- Stage 3 $950
Designed for vehicles with larger than stock turbochargers.
- 5-2013 Volvo S40 T5 FWD and AWD with B5254T3 or B5254T7 engines
- 5-2013 Volvo V50 T5 FWD and AWD with B5254T3 or B5254T7 engines
- 2007-2013 Volvo C30 T5 with B5254T3 or B5254T7 engines
- 2006-2013 Volvo C70 T5 with B5254T3 or B5254T7 engines
Custom Tailored Performance Tunes:
Custom ECU Software Upgrades tailored specifically to your vehicle’s hardware modifications are now. These upgrades include, but are not limited to: Intake Upgrades, High-flow or catless Turbo Downpipes, Cat-back Exhausts, Camshaft Upgrades, K16 or Garrett Turbochargers Upgrades, Larger Mass Airflow (MAF) Sensors, and Upgraded Fuel Injectors.
- Automatic Transmission Torque Limiter Removal– Remove the first and second gear torque limiter for vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions.
- Valet Mode File– Limit engine performance when the vehicle is driven by valet or other drivers. Note: This feature can only be added to a Stage 2 or higher tune; a separate Valet tune file will be available to flash the vehicle with.
- Catalyst Delete– Prevent a Check Engine Light (CEL) from being triggered when using a Turbo Downpipe without a catalytic converter (“catless”).
Software Flashing Requirements:
Hilton Tuning utilizes proprietary computer application to load the ECU software to your vehicle via the OBD-2 port. These applications used will be emailed directly to you and can be downloaded to a Windows laptop. To communicate with the vehicle, a J2534 Interface Device will be required. ViVA Performance offers the option to purchase an approved J2534 Interface Unit with each Hilton Tuning Software Upgrade.
For any questions related to Hilton Tuning Software Upgrades for the Volvo S40, V50, C30 and C70 models, please contact ViVA Performance.
ViVA Performance Contact Information:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-877-878-8646 Monday-Friday 10:30am-5:30pm EST
Online Chat: Monday-Friday 10:30am-5:30pm EST