filter by category
- Winter Tires – Do you need more traction this season?
- A Polestar 1 Stars in the First Trailer for Need For Speed Heat
Selecting a new tire can be challenging, especially when living with seasonal conditions. I have been driving on the Vredestein Quatrac Pro all weather tires with my Volvo S90 Inscription and V60 Cross Country for more than 10,000 miles. The tires perform well on dry, wet and cold, light snow-covered surfaces. For Volvo owners seeking increased tire performance while maintaining all-season flexibility, consider Vredestein’s new Hypertrac Ultra High Performance (UHP) tire launching in North America.
The tire design was developed to address North America’s diverse vehicle preferences, regional climates, and driving habits. Vredestein invested more than $30 million in research and development for new products tailored specifically to the North America. The all-new Vredestein Hypertrac is a direct result of that investment and the first of new tire lines that will follow through 2020 and beyond.
“Today’s vehicle owners place a higher premium on versatile performance than ever before and are looking for supreme confidence across a wide range of road surfaces, conditions and climates,” said Abhishek Bisht, Assistant Vice President, Americas at Apollo Tyres Ltd., Vredestein’s parent company.
“Hypertrac is a successful validation of Vredestein’s research, testing and high-tech manufacturing capabilities,” said Daniele Lorenzetti, chief technology officer at Apollo Tyres. “Our global expertise, combined with a local focus on the North American market, has delivered a tire that we believe sets new standards for the all-season UHP category.”
“Hypertrac represents the next-generation of Vredestein technology and has been engineered with the specific needs of North American consumers in mind,” said Bisht. “We are proud of this extraordinary new product, and we firmly believe it will transform how drivers view ultra-high performance tires. Hypertrac delivers in all seasons, with no compromises, and it sets the tone for the standards of quality, capability, and performance we are bringing to North America with all our new tire lines.”
The Vredestein Hypertrac is an ultra-high-performance all-season tire for owners of premium and luxury cars or crossovers who require year-round capability and reliability. Hypertrac provides:
Exceptional Wet Performance
- Hypertrac’s tire contour is designed for dynamic pressure distribution and optimized footprint.
- Hypertrac’s high-void tread pattern and optimized groove positions allow faster water evacuation from the contact patch.
- Hypertrac’s construction features a polymer-blend ratio tuned for superior wet grip.
Dry-Road Agility and Precision
- Hypertrac’s highly engineered tire structure, molded into a dynamic tread pack, provides excellent balance for precise driving in the most demanding wet and dry conditions.
- Hypertrac’s advanced tread pattern with wider outer shoulders helps deliver superior cornering response.
- Hypertrac’s breakthrough compound employs unique resins that help deliver the optimal performance drivers seek from tires in this category.
- Vredestein has a long-standing partnership with the legendary design house, Italdesign Giugiaro.
- Hypertrac’s unique sidewall graphics, created by Italdesign Giugiaro, show a ripple-effect design, which reinforces the tire’s wet-weather prowess.
- Aggressive tread pattern is visually appealing on luxury and performance vehicles, while delivering excellent performance on wet and dry pavement.
The Vredestein Hypertrac is produced according to stringent North American product manufacturing requirements at Vredestein’s state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Hungary.
It is available in a wide range of vehicle fitments in wheel diameters from 16 to 20 inches for sedans, crossovers, and coupes, and, depending on fitment, carries a W or Y speed rating. The Vredestein Hypertrac includes a 100-day trial period and offers customers the protection of a 50,000-mile warranty.